"5 star treatment"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I don't live in the area and have rarely been to hospital but I was gobsmacked at the total commitment attitude and fantastic way the whole system is put together and run.....obvious pressure because of increased numbers and lack of space, which was not overshadowed by the persons needs and health concerns which was paramount at all times. Every department was staffed by wonderful dedicated people who no matter how experienced showed massive empathy and skill to sort out every emergency :o) Thanks for making a very frightening time a life changing experience and if any of the staff read this sometimes your efforts may appear to be unsung but I can assure you your passion and enthusiasm shows and makes such a difference.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this feedback about our A&E department. We are really pleased to read your heartfelt comments and feel proud that our staff have given such positive care and treatment at what was clearly a frightening time for you. We will ensure your comments are indeed passed onto the team. Thank you.