"Interventional radiology team."

About: New Cross Hospital

The radiologist was a very informative and experienced senior radiologist. They and all of the team on the radiology intervention unit were very professional ,friendly and caring. I was not the only patient who agreed with this statement on the day I was admitted, another patient said he'd give the whole team 5 Stars:) Also, as an ex-senior nurse ( Which I did not reveal to any staff) I noticed the attention to detail and high level of cross infection precautions plus a general consideration of patient dignity and respect. I believe that credit should be given when it is so deserved !

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your recent patient experience in our Radiology Department. I will share your comments with our staff!

Kindest regards

Carol Bott

Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your patient experience in our Radiology Department. I will share your comments with our staff! Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement