"Kept waiting for treatment"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday 24th March with a suspected heart attack. Blood tests taken and kept in with another test at 11.30pm. Not told anything of what was happening. Kept being told tests would be done on certain day then nothing happened. In for 3 days and got absolutely no where so I discharged myself on Thursday 26th at 6.00pm because I could not stay another day in this disgusting hospital. Suddenly when I said I was leaving, nurses, doctors all came out of the woodwork and wanted to help. Sadly it was too little too late. Food was disgusting, cold and unappetising, rooms were not clean. Staff did not seem to know what they were doing.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are very sorry that your experience of our hospital was not a positive one. We would like to look into your concerns further to find out what happened. Could you please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on PALS@mkhospital.nhs.uk or call 01908 660033 and ask for PALS. Thank you.