"The fast, efficient and professional ..."

About: Cheltenham General Hospital

The fast, efficient and professional way in which I was treated for severe chest pains. A heart attack was quickly ruled out (later diagnosed as pericarditis - an inflammation of the outside of the heart).

Nothing. Well, OK, the food wasn't brilliant but I wouldn't have starved!

I was a guest of the hospital for two nights while my condition was investigated and stabilised. I was treated with good grace, respect and dignity by all involved (from the Ward Orderly to the Consultant). At the time the hospital was suffering form the privations of the water crisis subsequent to the floods.

When I returned several months later for further investigations, due to complications, I found the same high standards to prevail. If I ever find myself in such a predicament again I hope I find myself in your care as I know that I will be in good hands. Thank you.

Response from Cheltenham General Hospital

Many thanks for your comments. The Trust strives to put the care and experiences of its patients at the centre of all it does and we are delighted that your experiences were so positive and they will be shared with staff.