"A recent visit to Lister for a blood test"

About: Lister Hospital

As a type two diabetic patient I need regular blood tests and I have opted to use the hospital for these. I attended on March 24th and would like to compliment the department on the treatment I received . Firstly I was greeted with courtesy by the staff, a cheery good morning was much appreciated. I immediately noticed the improvement in the treatment area, now, there is privacy, light and space. It was great to have a private consulting room which was light, bright and sparkling clean.Although, by now a familiar routine, my test was clearly explained and carried out vurtually painlessly by the phlebotomist. Their manner was courteous and helpful, and I felt unhurried despite the queue in the waiting area. Thanks very much to all concerned.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that your experience has been a good one. These services are now managed by a separate NHS organisation, the Pathology Partnership, and we will make sure they get to see your kind words. Meanwhile, we wish you well for the future.