"Gallbladder op"

About: Rochdale Infirmary

Arrived about 7.30 and the nurses came for me after about 15min, took me through to get changed in a room. All very clean and the nurses explained everything and introduced themselves. A lovely place almost like a private ward, the nurses were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. The anesthetist came to introduce themself and then another nurse came to take me to theatre. All the staff In theatre were great and tried to make me as relaxed as possible. Operation went well the nurses after were great and explained everything to me. Doctor did not have the courtesy to come and see me after and explain anything which I thought was a let down. Other than that all the staff were lovely the best hospital I have ever been too. Thanks guys.

Response from Rochdale Infirmary

Thank you for leaving your comment regarding your visit to the Gastrointestinal and Liver department at Rochdale Infirmary. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you, we are also pleased you found the staff were fantastic. We are however, sorry the doctor did not come to see you after your operation to explain anything We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.