"Waiting time -Forever"

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

Everything works extremely slow. I have waited 1 month to book me an appointment for the outpatient department, than I went there for a 5 minute appointment ( just a handful of questions and a Doctor that wasn't very nice, that even said that if I had any questions or doubts it was best for me to see on the YouTube), by then they booked me another appointment ( pre- op appointment) waited another 2 weeks. The pre op appointment was another five minute appointment by a nurse ( which was very nice, but useless time wise, that said to me that they weren't going to book me the surgery because they didn't have the patient list there, where was it then?) and now I am waiting for the operation to be booked. It seems like it is not a very organized department, and that isn't focused on the needs of the patients. This all process let me very anxious. It's not acceptable to wait this much time for a hysterescopy surgery - Mysore. If you have the opportunity go to another trust, You are going to wait forever with the possibility that your problems gets worse.

Response from Liverpool Womens Hospital

Can you please contact the Patient Experience Team to discuss your experience on 0151 702 4061