"Excellent Staff and Service - Cannot praise highly..."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

My daughter was born on 2 March and I experienced complications which were serious. I cannot fault the care, compassion, sensitivity and professionalism of the staff within the maternity services throughout. They are an absolute asset to Durham and we are so lucky to have such wonderful services. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Dear Claire Thank you for providing feedback on your recent admission to the University Hospital of North Durham for the birth of your daughter. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the Matron to pass on to the staff for you. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774