"Everyone was having a good time"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Intellectual Developmental Disabilities/ Learning Disability Services – Inpatient

The panthers came to Alexander House and went bowling with us. I really enjoyed the game and everyone was having a good time. The panthers signed shirts for us and signed a big a3 poster which we are going to take back and put on the wall with photos from the bowling. I want to do it again soon and I also want to go and watch the Panthers play live!

Response from Rachel Redford, Project Manager, Local Services Division, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I am so pleased you enjoyed the bowling with the Panthers - I think you all played very well and the scores were very high. I hope you have been able to put your poster on the wall at AlexHouse to remind you what a good time we had.

The season for Ice Hockey is almost over now but it wont be long and it will soon be September when it all starts again. Have a look at the Panthers website for news over the summer too!