"Thank You Day Care Unit and Drs/Staff for a great..."

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

By way of review, the best review I can give is by thanking the staff for a very comfortable stay, even though it was only for a day. Nurses were all wonderful at their jobs, and made what could have been a really embarressing visit as pleasant as it could be. Thanks to my Dr (won't be specific as it will reveal more about myself than I want to) and the anethnetist. Going to hospital for a general anethetic procedure can be daunting, but for those who have it coming up, I can only say that the staff made you feel really looked after. The hospital itself was nice. I'm in no hurry to return, but if I need to in the future, i'll choose Macclesfield without hesitation. At a time where the NHS is under various threats, the staff make it what it is. Thank You again all :)

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments concerning your care at Macclesfield Hospital. We will pass your comments on to the department concerned and I am sure your feedback will be very well received by our staff. Thank you once again.