"making the best of a bad situation!"

About: East Surrey Hospital

as i live in Oxford, i can see that there needs to be a major cash injection! The staff do their best with dated equipment and resources! The wards and staff are amazing and give their upmost support and care. The catering requires a lot of rethinking! It's dire and good appetising food speeds up recovery, physically and psychologically. But i'm used to the John Radcliff in Oxford!

Dear Anonymous

Regards

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Thank you for posting your thoughts on your recent stay in East Surrey Hospital. I'm sorry that you felt that we compared so unfavourably with your local hospital in Oxford. Over the last four years we have invested nearly £60m in the hospital in new facilities and equipment so its disappointing that you didn't see this. I'm also sorry that you didn't like the food and I would agree with your comments about how important good food is. Regards Ian Mackenzie