"Would highly recommend this hospital"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / General medicine

I had an appointment today at the Charles Salt centre for human Metabolism at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic hospital, Oswestry. The experience from start to finish was very positive. I arrived and parked in the disabled parking area quite close to reception (round the corner). I gave my appointment details at reception where a very helpful lady directed me to where I needed to be for my scan. I was then weighed / measured and asked a series of questions by a very nice health care worker. Then asked to wait for only a short time before my scan. The scan itself was carried out very efficiently and staff extremely polite, friendly and helpful as I have a mobility problem no left hip, a right hip replacement and built up shoe. Would highly recommend this hospital.

Response from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Good morning Node843

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Once again, many thanks.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.