About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I would like to say that the staff on the surgical assessment unit on the night of the 28th February were very helpful gave a lot of information and would like to thank them for the care they give to my daughter. However the staff on the shift on the 1st march 2.30pm when I went to visit in the afternoon were unhelpful rude and showed no care towards my daughter, and the evening staff very helpful and caring as my daughter informed me .

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. We are sorry and concerned to hear about the negative experience you and your daughter had. It is difficult to comment further without more details. We would really like to hear from you so that we can address the issues that you and your daughter experienced. Please could you contact our Patient Experience Team on 01932 723553 or email pals@asph.nhs.uk with more details so that we can investigate this. We are pleased to hear that the whole experience wasn't negative and there were some positive experiences which hopefully outweighed the negative. We will make sure your positive comments and thanks are shared with our staff.