"Subarachnoid haemorrhage Patient"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I spent 3 wweks in January in ITU ward 11D and 10 D. Under the wonderfull care of a great Consultant. He keept my wife informed as to my progress and even rang me when i had been didcharged to check on my progress. All the nursing staff were brilliant and conciderate and looked after me very well. I owe my life to this team and they are all a great credit to the Hospital. Thanks, because of your and your teams skill I can write this report thanks.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. Your experience demonstrates the importance of strong team work, which includes good communication and informative and compassionate care. We hope you are recovering well. We will pass on your feedback to our critical care team. Please do let us know the name of your consultant that you specifically mention above and we will make sure that he/she receive the feedback they deserve. You can send this information to me directly at sarah.kennedy@nuh.nhs.uk.

The people’s nurse and midwife of the awards open to nominations next Monday (9 March). You may wish to nominate a nurse on the ward so they get the recognition they deserve. More information will be available on our website over the coming days at www.nuh.nhs.uk with details of how to nominate.