"Staff were marvellous"

About: Ayr Hospital / Urology

(as a carer),

My husband, a stroke patient developed urinary retention after acute cholycistitis, and had to use a catheter and then be treated/tested before it was removed. All the staff involved in urodynamics (Ballochmyle suite) were wonderful, including the doctors and not forgetting the lovely lady who made tea and spread cheer with her chat as she did so!

The continence sisters ( Susanne Mc Phee, Helen Begg, lorna Cameron, Leanne Oliver) in particular are marvellous. These girls are very much people rather than task orientated! Oh! They achieve the tasks, professionally and well, but it is their people skills which I want to highlight!

Dear zonzie,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us such lovely feedback. I will be delighted to pass this to the team but I will make sure that it also goes straight to Susanne, Helen, Lorna and Leanne. If we could bottle their people skills and sell it, we could make a fortune.

I am so pleased that you and your husband had such good care and I hope your husband is well.

Best wishes

Eunice

• zonzie thinks this response is helpful