"Care and Treatment"

About: Montagu Hospital

First I would like to thank my Doctor for taking the time to check out my ailments, plus push forward tests and treatments. Also staff are very pleasant and helpful. I would hope the Medical Staff here receive the recognition deserved for being dedicated to their Profession. Refreshing to know regardless of age, we are getting the care and treatment that we need. Thank you.

Response from Gill Pickersgill, Communications & Engagement Officer, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It is always nice to receive such great feedback from our patients. You have not said what department you have visited at Montagu Hospital if you could let me know I will ensure the staff see your feedback.

Thank you again.

Response from Montagu Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments about your experience about Montagu Hospital, they are greatly appreciated. We always strive to deliver the best service we can to our patients and are very happy that your experience was a positive one. Thank you.