"Brilliant"

About: Fairfield General Hospital

My mum was rushed in to A &E with severe breathing difficulty and subsequently admitted to ward 6 via ward 7. I have to say without question that the staff at all levels were impeccable. Rushed off their feet at times but absolutely faultless. It is refreshing to see a group of people who are dedicated, skilled and above all else, decent and caring. Made my mum feel at ease and offered all the attention anyone could ask for. People slate the NHS but the staff on ward 6 are a credit to the organisation! Just a shame they work for a entity that is so absorbed in beuroctatic nonsense that it forgets about the people that keep it running day to day. Sincerely I would like to say thank you!

Response from Fairfield General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your mums visit to ward 6 (Respiratory Medicine) at Fairfield General Hospital. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided for your mother, we are also pleased you found all staff made her feel at ease. We will be happy to forward your comment to the ward manager to share with the rest of the team.