"Exemplary care at Medical Assessment Centre"

About: Vale of Leven General Hospital / General Medicine

My elderly mother was an emergency admission recently with a suspected transient ischaemic attack (TIA).

I would like it recorded that we found all staff to have been exemplary in their care & case management. Furthermore, hospital cleanliness appeared to have been of the highest quality also.

Thanks also to a member of staff who appeared to be coming off shift but still took time out to direct us to the Med. Assessment Centre.

An excellent example of our NHS.

Dear Oronsay,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your mother's recent experience at the Vale of Leven Hospital. I know that it means a lot to our staff to hear such positive feedback from patients and their families. I will be pleased to pass on your kind comments, not only to the nursing and medical staff who looked after your mother, but also the Facilities staff who work so hard to maintain such high standards of cleanliness.

Thank you once again, and I would like to wish your mother all the best for her recovery.

• Oronsay thinks this response is helpful