"Everyone was friendly, no rush felt + they managed the appointment very quickly"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

My appointment was on time. The receptionist at the front desk was lovely and informative. The first stage processing was quick, friendly and efficient.

I waited less than 10 mins for the second stage, the actual scan. The staff assisted me to move around, as I have a slight mobility issue. Again, everyone was friendly, no rush felt, though they managed the appointment very quickly.

The only downside was my fault. I forgot to ask where my results went, me or GP.

Response from Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Good afternoon Ousted298

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Once again, many thanks.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.