"Really friendly, helpful staff at the diabetes clinic"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Node9 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
Really friendly, helpful staff
2) What would work better for you at this clinic?
More info about what tests / bloods are needed before the clinic eg fasting beforehand or not?
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits?
I have regular telephone appointments…this could be good for others.
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice?
Very easy – e-mail / phone etc.
5) What sort of contact would you prefer in between visits?
e-mail and phone.