"Emergency A&E"

About: Bassetlaw Hospital

My teenage daughter needed to attend A&E and the staff were so lovely all the nurses doctors and reception staff couldn't have made what was a very anxious time go smoother. The wait was minimal and the way in which the staff took time to explain what treatment needed to be carried out was fantastic, they spoke to my daughter directly then very kindly took the time to answer my questions as an anxious parent. Fantastic NHS we are very lucky to have it.

Response from Gill Pickersgill, Communications & Engagement Officer, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I will pass on your comments to the staff in the Emergency Department at Bassetlaw Hospital. I hope your daughter is feeling better.

Thanks again.

Response from Bassetlaw Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive comments about Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals Emergency Department, they are greatly appreciated and will be fed back in due course. We always strive to deliver the best service we can to our patients and are very happy that your experience was a positive one. Thank you.