"Day surgery unit, to the consultant & his Team."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

I would like to convey a big thank you to all of the staff for treating me with respect,kindness & compassion during my recent stay,you were friendly & professional at all times Thank You. To the consultant & his Team I will never be able to thank you all enough for the sucessfull triple bilateral angioplasty procedure you performed on my challenging arteries. The experience has left me felling humble & amazed by your dedication & professionalism. A Huge Thank You to All.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the University Hospital of North Durham and in particular the Day Surgery Unit. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the Matron to pass on to the staff for you. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774