"My daughter had dental surgery this week..."

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

My daughter had dental surgery this week onThursday morning in day surgery , which completely bowled me over. She had a general anesthetic and was very nervous. The care we received from start to finish was like being in a private hospital. Staff took time to explain the smallest detail to her about what was going to happen; they looked after me, the parent; theatre staff were amazing and judged the situation appropriately by reassuring my daughter in a lovely manner; the expertise of the nursing staff shone through. The place was clean and looked after. Would especially like to thank the surgeon, theatre nurse and anaesthetist. Thank you for your professionalism.

Thank you so much for providing feedback about our dental services. I am really glad we were able to provide a professional service with care and kindness for you and your daughter. We are really proud of our staff and I am sure they will appreciate your kind words. I hope your daughter is recovering well.