"Prostrate Cancer care."

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

Last August I was diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer, from day one I was treated quickly and with care, everything was explained to me in detail, the radiographers were polite caring and really professional, the consultants explained everything in detail and answered all questions, they were very patient and good listeners, all this was so successful in my check up return on 4th Feb 2015 my PSI had dropped from 73 to 1.05 and I was discharged.\ I cannot praise this Hospital enough, when one actually see,s the amount of patients this Hospital deals with, the mind boggles to how they cope and keep appointments so close to the schedule. I thank you all for your professionalism. Yours Colin L Goodge.

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Dear Mr Goodge, Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about the care you have received from Addenbrooke's. I am pleased to learn that your treatment went well and that you consider that the staff were professional and kind - I will ensure that the staff are informed of your comments.