"This course is a must for everyone"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I have been on the Steps course for 5 weeks now. Originally I couldn't be bothered for it but signed up because I heard it was way good.

OMG, it’s amazing.

Week 3 has changed my life and it only gets better. The teacher explains everything so clearly and I’m able to make it personal to my life. It has helped me put my fears behind me and embrace leaving my comfort zone. As the teacher says “it’s the way I can grow” This course is a must for everyone! !

Thank you for sharing your experience of attending the Steps course. We are pleased that you enjoyed it and found it useful. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve the course. Best wishes.

• Neon876 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Neon876 (the patient)

Follow up sessions or touch bases would be appreciated. Even a steps 2 so we can keep building on the skills u gave us. Many thanks, it really was great

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We are preparing to make a change

It is useful to know that follow up sessions will be useful. We will discuss this and consider the best way forward. Once again, thank you for your time and effort in providing this feedback. Best wishes.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise We have made a change

Just to update you, we have agreed to provide follow up sessions for the Steps course. We will invite all those who have attended previous courses to attend follow up sessions if they wish to. Once again, thank you for your feedback.