"I feel so lucky we have such services available!"

About: St Helens Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

AMAZING! ! ! I feel so lucky we have such services available! I have had a trapped nerve for over a year and a half (although I didn’t know that was what it was! ) I eventually went to my GP and got referred to physio with Cate at St Helens hospital.

In the first 40 minute session she had identified a stiff joint in my neck and given me exercises. I have recently been back for more work on my neck. She is incredible. I think it is amazing we have free access to people that know about our bodies and can help us fix them! I’m so grateful and happy and want to thank you all! !

Response from Jacqui Sellek, PALS Coordinator, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Dear Fee418

Thank you so much for such kind and positive comments about our service. Please be assured that we will forward your feedback to the relevant staff who will be delighted to hear from you.

With kind regards

• Fee418 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Katherine Earlam, PALS Officer, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such positive comments around our services. I will ensure that they are passed onto our team.

• Fee418 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Natalie Deacon, Patient Opinion

Hi Fee418 and 5 Boroughs PALS officers,

I'm afraid I made a mistake whilst tagging your story. I should have tagged it to St Helens Hopspital, Trauma and Orthopedics. I have re-tagged this now, so your story is in the correct place.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience that this mistake caused.

Take Care

Natalie

Response from St Helens Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent attendance at the therapy department at St Helens Hospital . We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and will forward your comments to the departments involved in your care