"Supportive staff at Diabetes Clinic"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Isle43 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a) Supportive staff
2) What could work for you better at this clinic?
a) Open access when need help
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a) I already see the nurse + psych every 2-3 weeks
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a) See above
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/ telephone) Why is it good?
a) Email is good, I contact psych by email