"A great experience"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

My first experience of labour hadn't been a great one so I was apprehensive about the second time around but the care I received at RPH was just fantastic. I was looked after properly from the moment I walked through the door until the moment I left. Just a massive thank you to all of the midwifery staff, especially the midwife who delivered my son & was utterly fantastic. I rarely write reviews but I really feel that the team there deserve praise as they do such a fantastic job! Thank you!

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience; please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the Maternity Department.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We do appreciate that childbirth is a very special time and are pleased to hear that yours was such a positive experience this time. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the Maternity Department.