"Children ICU unit"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital

During September my son was admitted from another hospital he was dangerously ill, and i can honestly say that the dedication of the team who cared for him saved his life. The after care he is receiving is equally impressive and I can genuinely say that compared to other hospitals that i have been in contact with the standard of care and professionalism is far superior.I since heard from others who have also received care in the unit and they also have stated it has an excellent reputation which as far i am concerned is much justified. I will be forever indebted and grateful to the wonderful people who saved my child.

Response from Senior Communications Officer, Communications, University Hospitals of North Midlands

Dear 'Anonymous'

Response from City General Hospital

Dear 'Anonymous' Thank you for your feedback, we always strive to provide the highest possible service and care to all our patients and to hear your experience was excellent is something that we are very happy to hear. I will pass this positive message onto the Children's ICU. Thank you and Best Wishes Senior Communications Officer, Communications, University Hospitals of North Midlands