"Admitted with serious chest pain"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Cardiology

I was admitted with serious chest pain. And suspected heart attack.

I liked the caring attitude and I found no reason to complain.

Dear Piatro,

It is so heartening to hear you experienced good care and I hope you are recovering well now.

I will be delighted to make sure the staff know your view on the care they provided.

• Piatro thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Piatro (the patient)

I am pleased with response because the staff and doctors, nurses on wards 4 were absolutely ready to be pleasant and responsive. At times I felt sorry they were working so hard on my behalf. I cannot praise them enough and hope they know that. I was moved to various wards on 4 and all deserve praise. A credit to nhs.

Thank you again for such lovely feedback. I have had some thank you emails, so your feedback was very much appreciated,

Best wishes,

• Piatro thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Piatro (the patient)

I will be getting an angiogram soon in Ayr and my experiences in cross house hospital have built up my confidence regarding upcoming procedures. A lot of hard work and expense has gone into helping me and I don't take it for granted. Thankyou Piatro. For tired and hardworking ward staff to keep cheery is refreshing and commendable.

Dear Piatro,

I so agree, when staff are cheery it is always so helpful. I recently had the same experience and it really made me feel better too.

Good luck with the Angiogram.