"Great care"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult Mental Health Services - Community (County)

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

My daughter is currently receiving care from the FACT Team in Newark, she is very well at the moment and this helps us all in the family to feel less stressed.

Her CPN Louise is wonderful and she really gets along with her. My daughter enjoys going for a coffee with her and talking of her concerns and also appreciates the help she receives to get to Dr appt etc.

My family and I also receive separate support from the family support team and this is also really appreciated. I want to thank them all and also offer thanks on behalf of my daughter.

Response from Andrea Emmens, Family Interventions Co-ordinator, Adult Mental Health Bassetlaw, Nottingamshire healthcare NHS trust

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your opinion. I am really pleased to hear that your daughter is well and that she is pleased with the care and support from the FACT Team in Newark. I will ensure the Team Leader and Louise are given your wonderful feedback.

It was also super to hear that you and your family receive support for yourselves and that this is helpful to you. Once again thank you so very much for letting us know your opinion and I really hope all continues to be well for you all. Kindest Regards Andrea.