"Overall Experience"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

I am very satisfied with my GP's recommendation I should attend Kings College Hospital (KCH). I am 82 years old and have in my life attended many hospitals and found KCH to be the best so far. Over the many years, their medical field has been superb on all counts except once with a physiotherapist, whose damage caused two more subsequent operations who has since been dismissed. I find the administration to be atrocious e.g. wrong paperwork, sending me to the wrong ward, thus missing an operation. Transport is also a problem and here, there is a lack of communication, and has a lot to be desired. I find a multitude of patients lack the ability to be reasonable and want to be given immediate attention and will not wait.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Thank you for your constructive comments. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with administrative processes. I also hope that you may in time observe an improvement in our patient transport service following our change of provider in December 2014, intended to improve the service and the experience of our patients.