"Maternity"

About: Lister Hospital

So sick of being in here and being told different things by different doctors and midwifes . I never get told results of tests even after asking for them multiple times . Some of the staff are completely rude and unprofessional, it's pot luck wether they are going to be nice or rude , nasty and belittle you . They don't listen to what I tell them when asked questions and after reading my notes I realised how much of it wasn't even truth . Most the time you just get ignored . I see different people every time and none of them have a clue what's going on or what each other have said to me neither do they agree with each other . I never get answers just left confused and worried . All I want to do is discharge myself and go to a different hospital .

Response from Lister Hospital

We're sorry that your experience of our maternity care has not been good - it also sounds like you need someone to sit down with and go through all your concerns (as well as hear about some of the things you feel have not gone right). If you are willing to do that, so we can get some of these things sorted for you, then just email us at generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net and we will get a member of the senior midwifery team to come and talk with you.