"Good care from paramedics Scott & Phil"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

My mother was in agony so having dialled 999 we waited anxiously for a while for the Ambulance to arrive.

Scott & Phill were the paramedics who arrived and proceeded to make my mother feel totally relaxed to the point where she joked with them, despite the agony she was in. Their attitude was very commendable and they worked hard with a full nights schedule ahead of them.

Thank you both!

Dear eevee

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your mother is feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients, and their families, when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Scott and Phil who came to your mothers aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.