"A & E Treatment"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Was taken by emergency ambulance to A & E on 30th November 2014 - suffering with what was thought to be an internal bleed. Cannot speak too highly of the Paramedic who undertook several ECGs; Blood Pressure; Temperature etc and made copious notes en route to Redhill. Seen by Doctor in a reasonable time who did not consider that I had internal bleed but gave me a most thorough examination, including rectal. Following Blood test results, he told me that I was in good shape and allowed me to go home. All members of staff were kind and helpful. The A & E suite was modern - very impressive, all round. Have not experienced any problems since.

Firstly please accept my apologies that we haven't responded earlier. However it is really good to read that you felt so well looked after by both the paramedic team and the staff within A&E itself. It is also good to read your comments about the environment as we enlarged and modernised the department a couple of years ago and its good that people can see the improvements we are making.