"the morning after pill"

About: CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training / Huddersfield New College open door service

I came on a break during college and they fitted me in for an appointment just before my lesson and it was helpful as other clinic times are usually during the day which wouldn't fit in for me as of college. it was helpful and friendly.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Lisa Palmtree, thank you so much for taking the time to sit down and post your comments on Patient Opinion. We really appreciate hearing what you think about our service and what sort of experience you had and it sounds like you had a very positive one at college. I'm glad you found the service convenient and handy for you as we think this is really important too and it's especially lovely to hear that you found us to be helpful and friendly - I will make sure that Lorraine our Health Advisor knows.

If you should need any sexual health help or advice outside of college time then please feel free to call us on 01484 481030 or take a look at the Locala website for information about other contraception clinics in Kirklees