"A safe and comforting environment"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

There was a free chlamydia test on offer if I felt as if I needed to take a test. They offered a safe, comforting environment for all the students. The service is a good idea and I think that the service should continue long into the future.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Glasses Case - thank you for your wonderful comments, we are so grateful that you took the time to write some feedback for us. It sounds like you had a very positive experience with our Outreach Team, which is brilliant and I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team. Our Outreach Workers work very hard to make sure that we provide a service that is young people friendly and from your comments, it sounds like we got this just right.

If you should need any further help or advice regarding your sexual health, then please give us a call on 01484 481030 or check out the Locala contraception and sexual health webpage for clinics and opening times

Thank you from all of us at Chlasp- Sexual Health Outreach Team