"He didn't listen to anything I had to say,..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

He didn't listen to anything I had to say, basically shut the door and said he didn't believe anything I had to say. He began doin the pin prick test at which point I told him I have numbness down my left side. He gets out a pin from a box of others so my guess is they ain't sterile and he begins poking my legs very fast. I told him there is a difference from my right leg which is fine and my left which is numb. Once I get home and get changed I find he has been poking me that bloody hard I have multiple points down my legs where he actually pierced my skin! In my thighs I have 7! Within 1 inch from each other. That's how fast he was stabbing my legs. Totally unacceptable and now I have to wait for a referral to manchester. 14 months I have had problems with walking and blackouts and left sided weakness. My driving career was ended thanks to these neurologists and I feel let down massively due to the overall lack of care I have had which from the hospital is nothing. Avoid this hospital like the plague!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of your experience and have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with senior medical staff and managers in the neurology department. In order to enable us to help try and resolve your concerns, can I ask you to please contact our Customer Care department on 01772 522521.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your comments have been shared with senior medical and managerial staff in the Neurology department.