"Outstanding care"

About: Royal Free Hospital

I have been attending the Rheumatology clinic for a number of years and under their guidance and advice, the years have rolled back and I can move freely and without pain again. At my most recent appointment, a doctor whom I had never met before seemed to already be completely familiar with my notes, and then took the time to form a more holistic view of me as a patient and used this wider knowledge to put the physical examination into a meaningful context. The advice I received from this doctor was hugely relevant, very reassuring and was delivered in compassionate and positive language that left me feeling confident and secure. An outstanding physician who should be a role model for other consultants.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Hi there, thank you so much for writing a review to share your feedback with us. It's lovely to hear you had such a great experience at one of our hospitals. We will pass your comments on to the rheumatology department, however if you would like your feedback to reach the consultant directly, please email rf.communications@nhs.net with their name so that we can pass your feedback on. Many thanks again.