"My little boy has grown in confidence throughout the sessions"

About: Sherwood West Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

This will be my last session at Rainworth and my little boy and I have enjoyed every session we've attended.

Allison and Julie could not make us feel more welcome. They are so friendly, listen and help out wherever they can. The sessions run so smoothly and incorporate such fun play-based learning activities.

My little boy has grown in confidence throughout the sessions and has made some lovely little friends. It has been nice, as a mum, to meet some lovely people too. Thanks.

Response from Tim Freestone, District Manager, Children Centre (Newark & Sherwood), Health Partnerships

Thankyou for your great comments, we will respond more fully when I speak to the Centre Coordinator

Response from Michelle Chelu, Community Involvement Worker, Sure Start Kirkby East & Central/West Childrens Centres, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for your great comments and we're glad to have played a positive part in your childs early years. Even though your child may be going to nursery remember we're still here with some sessions in the school holidays and we have volunteering and adult learning oppourtunities for adults. Best wishes for the future.