"My day surgery experience"

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

I had day surgery at frimley yesterday and felt that I had to write about my experience. From the moment I arrived at the hospital I felt that the staff were very friendly and patient. I was very nervous about surgery and, after a brief visit from my surgeon and the anaesthetist, it was agreed that I could have a pre med to keep me calm. The doctors answered all of my questions and explained everything well. The pre med was great and I was barely knew anything about the surgery as I slept so well! The nurses were lovely and I was well looked after, in terms of pain, I'm a little sore but nothing compared to what I had imagined. The surgery site is very neat with barely any scarring so far. In all I am really very happy with my experience at frimley and do not believe I would have received any better care by going private.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We hope you are continuing to recover from your op. We have a great team in gynaecology and they will be very pleased to hear that they were able to reassure you and provide great care.