"Behaviour problems with our 6 year old."

About: Bridge Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I ask for help from The Bridge Children's Centre, we were assigned a support worker (Rachel Murfitt). Rachel has helped us rebuild our family and for us as parents to realise where we were going wrong with our daughter. I went on a Parenting Course (123 Magic Course) which really helped and our eldest daughter went on a Bag of Worries Workshop. She really enjoyed this.

The centre have really help us as a family to make us a happy family again and has taught my husband and I how to deal with our daughter.

Response from Tim Freestone, District Manager, Children Centre (Newark & Sherwood), Health Partnerships

Dear Naomi

Thank you for your post about the help you recieved from Bridge Children's Centre. I am particularly pleased you found the parenting courses put on by the Centre useful. I am also grateful of the mention you give to Rachel the Family Suppport Worker.

We always like to get feedback to know whether the work we do and the courses we put on really make a difference to people. Parenting is hard work at times and I am really pleased we have been able to help your family in this way. Do keep involved with the Centre when you are able.