"Thundering Incompetence"

About: Lister Hospital

I have now had four cancellations in succession of my appointment at the opthalmology clinic, with no reason given other than 'its the computer, they only give us so many slots'. The first appointment was in October, it is now December, and I have been put off from January 2nd to February 20th. 'No, there are no slots available between January and February'. And so, to the abject, indifferent conditions in which I've been treated as an in-patent in the past, I add a record of delay and incompetence to their out-patient administration. Lets stop pretending that the NHS is anything but 3rd-rate.

Response from Lister Hospital

You're clearly very unhappy with our service and equally no one seems to have explained what's been happening and why. We would very much like being given the chance to follow all of this up for you and get things sorted. If you are willing to give us that opportunity, then email us at generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net and we'll take it from there. In the meantime, please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.