"Excellent Service"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

On 19/12/14 my young daughter had to visit minor injuries twice! Both being different incidents. All I can say is the staff were amazing, she was scared as any 3 year old would be, the way they dealt with my daughter was fantastic. By the end of her treatment she was chatting away & smiling as if nothing happened. Being a mum of quite a few children I have been in minor injuries many times over the years for various bumps & scrapes, I have never been disappointed by the care received.

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous mum of 3 year old,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this positive feedback.

We try to provide the best service possible to all of our patients and comments such as yours mean a lot to the team in the Minor Injuries. It is a real credit to our staff and service that you feel happy to recommend us and share your experience with others.

Kind regards,

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Anonymous Thank you for the positive feedback that you have provided regarding your recent visits to the Minor Injuries Unit at Queen Victoria Hospital. We are very grateful for your kind comments and we have passed them on to the nursing staff who clearly made your daughters visit to hospital an enjoyable one! Kind regards, Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager