"Great team full of staff who know their stuff"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Game407 (as ),
1. What was good about this clinic?
a. Having moved to Ireland I would give this clinic 10/10 for this clinic for everything from reception through to the care. Great team full of staff who know their stuff
2. What could work better for you?
a. Telephone support
3. Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
a. On line training for apple mac users would be helpful
4. How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice between clinic visits?
a. Its good yet the team seem overloaded with work and another support method could be investigated
5. What sort of contact would you prefer between visits?
a. Face time or skype because I travel a lot which makes things a little more difficult