"Endoscopy and colonoscopy outpatients clinic"

About: North Devon District Hospital / General surgery

Thank you to Dr Cerin Beaton and nursing staff for all the care and support they have given. I was very nervous before these procedures but they were all very kind and reassuring, really put me at my ease by explaining the process to me. They are open to a lot of criticism and I wanted to let you know my experience was good.

Dear Patient

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the website. I was very pleased to note that you had such a good experince during your medical procedures and that staff were so reassuring and caring towards you during your treatment, especially as you were so nervous. I do hope you are now on the road to recovery.

I have forwarded your comments to the manager of the service, and Dr Beaton, where I know they will be warmly recieved.

Many thanks

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Future 309',

This comment and the response has been passed to us at Healthwatch.

This reported experience was clearly very satisfactory.

Thank you for writing.

If you wish to discuss any health or social care issues with us in confidence, including receiving advice or information about services please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.