"first trip to a & e"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

This was my first trip to a&e and went in at about 6pm last night. Was expecting to wait hours but was seen within 20minuites. I cut myself pretty bad as all of the staff were very friendly amd reassured me. I felt very pleased with the service and was moved to a private room very quickly. A lot of people seem to moan about the nhs but i can now see just how much pressure they are under and they still do a fantastic job. The only down side was a drunken man shouting and swearing at me but he was delt with quickly. Very pleased amd felt i was treated with the upmost respect. Will definitely recommend and would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped me.

We are pleased to hear that the staff were able to reassure you during your trip to A&E. Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience and we will pass your comments to the A&E matron.