"Excellent care"

About: The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre

My husband was diagnosed with bowel cancer in March 2014. Following extensive bowel surgery we were referred to Clatterbridge cancer centre for chemotherapy. The care has been consistently excellent. Whist there have been some organisational issues, as there always will be in the current fragmented NHS, the compassion was always present. The staff were always welcoming, listening and willing to help. There is clearly good leadership on Delamere and this is reflected down through the staff at all levels. Reception staff in particular made the journey through treatment more bearable and provided a good front of house experience. As an NHS worker myself I set the benchmark high and I was not disappointed. Well done, your care has made a difference to one man and his family what you do and how you do it matters more than a few word here can adequately portray.

Response from The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre

Thank you so much for your comments. We're absolutely delighted to hear you feel we made a difference and will pass on your compliments to the teams on Delamere. Best wishes to you and your husband and thanks again for taking the trouble to post your comment.