"What a great team effort"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

When called the Swindon ambulance personnel responded quickly and sensitively to my father in law who is 90 and had a fall which was caused by a nasty infection.

They were thorough, caring and responsive to his confusion and distress. The doctor that supported them was excellent and was quickly able to make the decision about next steps. His advice was timely and effective. What a great team effort.

They were all knowledgeable, caring and thoughtful. As a family we cannot speak more highly of those who supported and cared for us.

Dear Elizabethb

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your father in law is recovering well and feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crew who came to your father in law's aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.

Laura

• Elizabethb thinks this response is helpful