"Feedback: 12.55 22/10/2014 MRI Spine Cervical I am..."

About: Wycombe Hospital

Feedback: 12.55 22/10/2014 MRI Spine Cervical I am terrified of having MRI scans as I am very claustrophobic. Although I had taken one Diazepam I was still nervous. No worries I met you, technician. Such a kind,understanding, helpful member of staff who showed me both open ends of the tunnel and assured that if there was a fire they would get me out. I was offered an in flight blind fold, piped music and a cushion under the legs. I can remamber the the member of staff saying the last scan will take 3 and a half minutes and the next thing it was over. I fell asleep. I have had numerous scans at several hospitals and always grateful to all of your staff but today I offer my big thank you to this member of staff. To make extra cash for your department can't you sell a copy of our MRI scan once our Consultant has given our results. Best wishes Tom Stannett.

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear responder

Thank you for your kind comments. The team have been informed of your comments to encourage them to keep providing the very best service possible to their patients.